วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Booo! Trick or Treat!

The last time I went trick or treat was 3 or 4 years ago, I dressed up as a red-hat girl with wonky shorts on jeans and my sister as a black ghost. We went knocking on every door and scooping candies out of bowls. ( The ones that said "Please take one") We ran around in circles on our roller-blade, and we had so much fun! This  year we forgot to buy our costume , and we didn't even plan anything. At the last minute we rushed to the craft store to buy some decorations. We had pumpkins, glittered cat and skeletons. And also we had a sign and glow-in-the-dark sticks along our walkway. At first I regretted not going out, but as time went by I had fun. We saw little girls and boys eating candy and laughing. They are just tooooo cute! I just can't stop loving them. There was one girl who smiled and ask for more candy, and more candy. Oh my goshh, how could one resist that? So here are the pictures I snap with my instax 210.

              Happy Halloween :D!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น